Tyres for Forester

As you all know Yokohama Geolander are fitted standard to new Foresters - or they are in Australia anyway. Apart from Michelin Synchone (not sure of spelling) do you know of any other suitable on/off road combo tyres? (or 'tires' for Americans). I've heard that Cooper might make a suitable one. Dunlop RV51 is another name bandied about here

Reply to
Quentin Moran

Can I ask why you want to change?

I'm on my 3rd set of Geolandars now, and I think they give a fairly good balance of performance & longevity. I'm getting around 25k miles on a set.

Cheers

MH.

Reply to
MH

Recently I changed tyres on my Forester, went from Bridgestone (originally fitted in Belgium) to Michelin Synchrone 4x4. Made a hughe difference in cars behavior. I have driven something like a 20.000 Km, and no sign of wearing out so far. Rather expensive tyre the Michelin, but from my point of view worth the investment.

Regards,

Geert.

Reply to
Geert