"Ultimate Subaru" site down??

I keep getting 'site not found' errors when trying to check the Ultimate Subaru site.

Is it down, or is it me??

jw milwaukee

Reply to
J999w

L.D.

Hi,

They've moved some time recently--are you getting the message at their new site?

I'm having trouble with mybrowser getting around in the new site, and this morning there's amessage on the home page that Juno and NetZero users seem to be lockedout. Maybe more?

HTH,

Rick

Reply to
Rick Courtright