Videos rally monte carlo 2007 WRC

The emotions on the accompanying Cascada clip are all fake, but the images or the awd machinery whirring and sputtering along the track ... they're all real. Check it out when you're in the mood for some cheesy German Disco. I loved it, but you can tell the clips been made recently but the minority appeal clip accompanying the mandatory nerd-appeal clip of the yore. Sooo many memories God bless the producers of that pop: it's not bastardized by the rap incursions [yet]. Wait for the debut in the US I guess.

Requires some googling and youtubing after the jump.

Reply to
isquat