Want a black sti with silver wheels? (addr/phone info)

Would you really have the bottle to buy a car from somebody calling himself "Cowboy Motors". I don't know about the USA but here in the UK a "Cowboy" is a dealer selling dodgy cars!!!

Reply to
Rob White

"Rob White" wrote

Clearly. ;)

I think you could probably guess at the meaning from the address.

Hint: In Wyoming, using the word "Cowboy" in a derogatory manner could get you seriously hurt.

Interesting to see the connotations the word takes in other places though

JT

Reply to
JT

Just about decided to order a new STi to replace my Mitsubish EVO 5,

any comments from owners would be appreciated

Reply to
Richard Gary Clark