Wanted: Foglight for 2000 Outback-passenger side

The shield on mine was busted by a rock. Apparently can't replace just the shield so I need a whole unit. If you have access to one please let me know. Thanks.

Reply to
Marco

I think I have what you need. Mine is marked "R" which I assume means "Right" or passenger side. I checked the new price at an Internet site, and the discounted new prices are $89 for the light assembly and $27 for the grill. I know, these prices seem ridiculous. I will sell mine, grill included, for $50 plus whatever the actual US Mail fee is (probably less than $10. Let me know if you are interested. Roy

Reply to
rfauber