Wanted: rooftop carrier for 1999 Legacy Outback

I'm trying to find an appropriate rooftop carrier for our 1999 Legacy Outback wagon, and EBay isn't showing anything. What are the right search terms?

Or more specifically: what do people recommend? I'd like to buy a used one, if possible. I'm in snowy, cold Rochester, NY, where we love and appreciate our Subarus.

Reply to
xymergy

I have a Yakima tower & bar setup I use for my canoe on the '01 OBW. No cargo box, though. Sears has a midsize cargo box for about $160 or so, plus the mounting kit. I think you could bolt this to the crossbars. If you need a longer box the only ones I've seen are Yakima or Thule, both are a lot more expensive than I can justify. If you buy a used one the cost of shipping might kill the deal.

Also from Rochester Mike

Reply to
Mike