Wax

I applied the first layer of wax to my new Forester this past weekend. I ended up using a bottle of Zymol that was left in my car care bucket (I didn't have any other wax available at the time). Now I remember why I stopped using it the first time. The dust! The wax comes off easily, but the bluish dust filling in all the crevices...does anyone else have experiences using this product? It's one of the pricer waxes at the auto supply store. I usually stick with the High Tech Yellow Wax paste, but I ran out.

Reply to
ricardo381

The easiest to work worth I have had was Finish 2001. And I have a gloss black truck so you know what that's like for dust. The worst was Turtle Wax paste, I think there's still buildup in the badges from 3 years ago. Whenever I'm removing wax now I have the cloth or buffer in one hand and an old toothbrush in the other. Makes things a lot neater.

Reply to
Chris Phillipo

Hard paste carnuba wax. Name brand.

Need more info email me.

www.karlkleanprofessi> > I applied the first layer of wax to my new Forester this past weekend. I

Reply to
Kar Klean

experiences

Reply to
You Ask

I use Autoglym super resin polish. Finish off with 2 or 3 coats of Autoglym extra gloss protector (this gives some extra protection against minor scratches too). Its not too much hard work to put on, and gives a great long lasting finish.

Reply to
Pentti