What to use to clean roof rails on 2011 Subaru Outback

anyone have any suggestions on what to use to clean the composite material of the 2011 Subaru Outback roof rails? My salesman says the material is a composite material and is used on many Jeeps, but he didn't suggest what to use. I need to clean disjoint areas that inadvertently got protect ant smears on them. Any ideas any one? ....Terry

Reply to
TerryH

Yeah, I noticed mine were smeared with something too. Standard Armour All made a difference.

Reply to
Chicobiker

Thanks -- I'll try iy

Reply to
TerryH

You can also use Meguiar's Ultimate Protectorant in the Black Bottle. Its an interior/exterior product that is designed for dashs and trim. It Works Great! ...Terry

Reply to
TerryH