Whats the best subaru?

I'm looking to by a subaru WRX.

What year model is the best? Thanks!

My email is snipped-for-privacy@printer-ink-buyers-guide.com

Reply to
luke donnelley

Well, if you can find one, I'd pick a '98 22B...but if you have to settle, the The US'02 and '03's look best IMO. I'd suggest a late '02 or an '03 as most of the early issues (clutch) seem to have be cleared up by then.

Brent.

Reply to
brentlz

Depends where you are in the world. Different specs. on different models. If you are in the US, you don't really have any choice. Go for the newest one you can afford. If you don't, go for the latest possible pre-bugeye car.

David Betts snipped-for-privacy@motorsport.org.uk

Reply to
David Betts

What exactly are the clutch issues with the early '02's? I have an early '02, and I'm wondering what changed...Thanks!

Reply to
Blueslice Networks