Where are the Outback wagon's built?

Curious, where specifically are Subaru Outback wagon's built?

Reply to
Nicolaas

My '01 was built in Indiana, Edmunds dosen't specify where in the USA the '05's are built.

Barry

Reply to
Bonehenge

I believe all Legacy, Outback and Baja models sold in North America are made in Fort Wayne, Indiana.

Impreza based vehicles sold here are made in Japan.

Reply to
Byron

Actually, the US Subaru plant is in West Lafayette, Indiana.

Reply to
WisedU

Is the Indiana plant a UAW plant?

Reply to