Where is the Idle Air Controller located, 99 Outback?

I don't have manuals to check, cant find anything on the web about location of the Idle Air Controller. I'm throwing 1507 codes, and having the same symptoms everyone else fixes by cleaning it, but I can't identify exactly which part is the controller. If anyone can send me a detailed photo, detailed description and/or factory part number that I could double check, I would be greatful.

Thanks! ~Brendan

Reply to
WildIrish

Go to

& ask the question. Allot of hands-on-guys on that site.

Reply to
Edward Hayes

Reply to
WildIrish