Windscreen scratches on my 2004 Liberty - how to remove?

I have scratches on the windscreenof my 2004 Liberty. The scratches were created by scrubbing of bird droppings with a sponge (presumaboy the sponge must have had some grit on it).

Are new windscreens 'softer' than older ones and can I get the scratches polisshed off or do I need to replace the screen?

I am in Melbourne, Australia if anyone has a contact.

Reply to
Scoop

If you can feel the scratches with your fingernail there is nothing that can be done to repair it. If they are very fine I'd start with Novus or similar, just give them a call and ask. If your insurance covers the windscreen throw a rock at it (cover the bonnet first). :)

James

Reply to
James