WRX Owners

Do you know your driving a dorkey 4 door car? Give dad his car back and go buy your own.

Also the suckass dorks that put a performance muffler on a car with an automatic. Yea that sounds good. Idots.

Hot cars are always 2 door coupes or sedans.

Camaro, Mustang, Vet, Road Runner, Cuda, Viper, 911, ....

Pull your heads out of your butt, and take a look at your self.

Reply to
noway

That's a 1 on the trollmeter. I'd give you a 2 if you could spell and construct a proper sentence.

Reply to
Ragnar

WRX is a Sedan and Wagon. Sedan = 4 Doors So you're telling me an M5 and RS4 aren't hot cars? Dumb troll.

Reply to
JaySee

Silly troll. Don't worry. Someday you'll figure it out!

Reply to
Hallraker

Too true, sure my RS6 would give things a good run for their money!

Dom

Reply to
D R Tester

The other two doors are for pickup up redneck retards who are broken down on the side of the road next to their 75hp per liter heaps of crap.

Reply to
Chris Phillipo

The fact that you take a 4 door vehicle and put a spoiler on the back and whatever else, is the idiotic part. Instead of taking your daddy's hand me downs and pimping it out into a dork mobile, buy a real car in the first place.

The fact that the manufacturer does the pimping out of your 4 door dork mobile for you is irrelavent. Your still a dork!!!!!!!!

Your a dork for thinking your something cool in a 4 door vehicle.

The fact that you don't realize your a dork is not my problem. Open your eyes and take a look around.

Reply to
noway

Big shocker this fucknut is from Omaha. You computer is worth more than the trailer you live in, get your priorities straight.

Reply to
Chris Phillipo

Unlike other cool car wannabes, our spoiler actually serves a purpose.

The really sad part is you still don't know how to spell. :)

Reply to
Henry Paul

Like Camaros, Vettes and Mustangs. :-)

Reply to
Henry Paul

Gee. I wonder what this guy thinks about my four door WRX station wagon. If I got it with the automatic instead of my 5-speed would I have ascended to be King of the Dorks?

Cars can't make you cool. Cars can't make you a dork. But thinking they can puts the OP well on her way to dork city. Have a fun trip. Send us a postcard.

Reply to
Byron

Follow the yellow brick road?

Reply to
Henry Paul

Don't matter, usually whatever I race...Camaro, Mustang, "Vet" (or is that supposed to be Vette?), Road Runner, Cuda, Viper (never raced a 911) do see the one thing my car has two of...TAILLIGHTS...oh, and I am running an automatic. I don't have a spoiler on mine though, so maybe I'm not a total dork. Now IF I were using my daddy's hand me downs, I'd be driving a 72 Charger w/ an alcohol burning 383 cid w/ triple 2 barrel carbs and a Dana 44 rear-end; either that or a 69 GTO Judge. According to your theory would that make me a dork or the owner of a cool car, I'm all confused now. Somehow I think that driving a 350+WHP (on pump gas) AWD 4 cylinder sedan that eats most "sports cars" for breakfast is rather cool. I know that I don't have the "sports car" appeal, hell I'd love to own a Z06 or Ferrari, they definately are hot cars, but not really all that practical for winter driving.

Are you still mad about the WRX getting car of the year awards from nearly everyone a couple years ago? Or maybe you are upset that they keep kicking your ass on the strip in your camaro or mustang. Whatever the case may be, I think that you need to stop and think that maybe people are not fixing up these cars because they think they are sports cars, maybe its because they want to beat sports cars in family sedans.

Reply to
WRXtreme

Mmmmm. RS6. Yummy! :-P~~~

||: Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's Audi... Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's Audi... :||

- Greg Reed

Reply to
Ignignokt

I could not agree with you more!

Reply to
Henry Paul

Yummy is not the word! Wolf in sheeps clothes, wolf in sheeps clothes :)

Dom

Reply to
D R Tester

Ok, maybe i'll get a MUSTANG, and put FLOWMASTERS on it, yes, like EVERYONE ELSE DOES. DONT forget the POWER PULLEYS and the HYPERTECH chip. Go shove your pony power up your ass, "mr. bolt on". If your talking about kids that put the canteloupe launcher pipe on it, and drive around town in first gear, then you have a point. Then there are those who have a 2 LITER doing 11's, versus a "5.slow" doing 13's and not looking very good doing it. Have you ever WEIGHED a convertible mustang?? DIDNT THINK SO. Ever been in a car that can smoke all 4 tires? DIDNT THINK SO. Ever try going on a long ride in a MUSTANG? DIDNT THINK SO. I wonder if he even knows what a turbo is? or even what fuel injection is. Ignorance really IS bliss.

Reply to
NitroTrike