WRX rulse with a rof of iron!

What a machine, utterly superb. The engine is just a pussycat until you light a fire under it, then its faster than a bus full of scouse slappers! The ride & handling just make me cry with joy, softer than my Mini Cooper S by miles & harder than my Isuzu Trooper by miles. This is one of the only perfect vehicles I have ever driven (including the Sapphire Cosworth, the 911 turbo & my old R5 gt turbo)

Even the wife, who drives an Audi A4 convertible wants one!

Bit heavy on juice, but so was the Isuzu & it was slower than Joey Deacon!

Nige

Reply to
Nige