WRX support points (for jacking)?

Is there an illustration on the web showing all the places I can put a jack and jack stand under a WRX?

I need to rotate my wheels.

Reply to
peter

The rear jacking point is the rear differential. Rear jackstand points are the notched spaces on the frame rails where the scissors jack (emergency jack in trunk) would go. The front jacking point is the jackplate attached to the front crossmember underneath the engine behind the oil pan. Front jackstand points are again the notches in the frame rails.

Reply to
Ned Pike
9MB Paperport viewer file for 98 Rex -
See p.25- for pics...

Cheers, Jason (remove ... to reply) Video & Gaming:

Gadgets

That's for a Forester, but I found it to be the same for my 02 WRX.

Steve

Reply to
Steve Jones

Reply to
Mark Santa Ana

Doesn't show points for use of floor jack & jackstands.

Most jackstands won't use scissor jack locations without causing damage.

Reply to
CompUser