WTB: 2004 Blue WRX sedan, 5-speed with premium package

In the market for a used 04 WRX in blue, with premium package and manual transmission. Doesn't matter what else is on the vehicle (mods). I can get a brand new one for $24500. I'm just looking for someone with one that wants to get rid of theirs for whatever reason. My Email is snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com.

Also if interested, I have two other vehicle's I'd be interested in working out a trade with and paying the difference. A 2000 Jeep Wrangler Sport (Yellow,

4x4, 5-speed, Dana 44 rear, 3.73 gears, Tuffy security products, full hard doors, softtop, full soft doors, hard top..etc) and a 1993 Mustang LX coupe, red with black interior rebuilt 5-speed, new FRPP axle with posi-trac and 3.73 gears, aluminum shaft, centerforce dual friction clutch, Hurst shifter, battery in trunk, Bullitt GT wheels (like on new Mustang GT's), 5 lug conversion, 4wheel disc brakes, full exhaust (very deep, sets off car alarms).

Chad

Reply to
Chad