'01 Toyota Avalon O2 sensor Bank1 Sensor 1

I just had my '01 Toyota Avalon in the shop to replace the timing belts & engine belt, Monday. Today being Saturday afternoon I started the car to go out and the check engine light came on. I dropped by the service dept and had it checked. The service dept. said I need an O2 sensor Bank1 Sensor 1 '01 Toyota Avalon - P01135.

Thursday, I filled half way with gas and added a large bottle of Techron. Do you think that may have caused a false positive - such a strong ratio of Techron to half tank of gas? Should I have the code cleared and see what happens?

Thanks for any help.

NewsGroups