03 GMC Envoy XL possible Heater/AC control module problem

The temp. increase when I push the temp. button, but the fan speed doesn't increase when pushing the fan button. Both buttons are on this control module with a LED screen between them. The vehicle's rear heater/ac has a separate control & it works fine. Checked blower motor, AC fuses they're fine. I thinks it's the control module. Any suggestions or tests to conduct?

Reply to
darrell.fields