'07 saturn Aura HVAC fan replacement

Hello everyone. I've got an '07 Saturn Aura XR. Recently the HVAC fan has stopped working reliably. I've decided to try and replace it myself as opposed to spending $$$ at the shop. I've removed the passenger side "cover" so that I've got a clear view of the HVAC fan motor housing. I can clearly see where the wiring harness comes into the motor. It looks like there should be screws or clips holding the blower motor assembly in position. However, I can't see how it is attached. It's frustrating me because it looks like it should be pretty simple and I'm convinced that I'm missing something fairly obvious.

I tried finding a repair manual that outlines the procedure and possibly has pictures but I can't seem to find either a Haynes or Chilton manual that deals specifically with the Aura.

Can anyone provide any advice on how to go about changing out this motor? Thanks in advance!

Reply to
Shawn