1.3 liter timing belt tensioner

I am changing the timing belt on my wife's Suzuki Swift GL. I ordered the tensioner and belt, the belt had broke while moving at about

60mph. The tensioner as I understand it is supposed to be an assembly. All I received was a bearing with a coated outer surface. There is a frame that this bolts to that looks as tho there should be a spring or something there. Any help would be appreciated as I cannot find a manual on this vehicle. Thanks in advance. Ron
Reply to
Ron Berry