1987 ford ranger 2.3L 4cyl EFI 2wd "STALLING"

Hello I have a 1987 ford ranger 2.3L 4cyl EFI that keeps stalling out. It starts right up(and drives) when it is cold but after it starts and runs for a while it dies and wont start back up. It is not overheating, I changed the fuel filter, coil, spark plugs, air filter, cleaned the distributor cap and rotor, checked the fuel pump which squirts like a champ, and all the electrical stuff in the cab works just fine. Also the fuses look great and the fuel pump shut off switch is not engaged. When I took the air intake off and sprayed starter fluid in it it did fire. Please Help Thank you Anthony

Reply to
olymunch