1988 Corsica New Starter won't even turn over...

We have a 1988 Corsica, it's always ran really good.

Then it started getting Slower, and Slower Starting up. Then finally one day, it just wouldn't start up, It had a horrible noise, so we knew we had 3 options.

  1. Battery Was bad.
  2. Alternator went bad.
  3. Starter was shot.

The Battery was still fully charged, so that Eliminated the Battery, and Alternator.

So we took out the Starter, and Traded it in for a New Starter.

We Installed it today, and Then we turned the key, and Nothing. The motor doesn't even attempt to start up, what do you think is the problem?

Reply to
derek48838

Also, We checked the voltage, and the battery was good, aswell as the wires connecting to the starter were getting charge.

Reply to
derek48838

schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@w7g2000hsa.googlegroups.com...

Have you checked that solenoid gets power form the switch?

Regards,

Ralf

Reply to
Ralf Ballis