1988 FWD engine chassis and body service manual by chrysler?

Any advice or help would be GREATLY appreciated

The tilt steering assembly has come unbolted from the steering column. We have taken the wheel/lock plate/ turn signal/ ignittion out. We are down to where the assembly meets the steering column and can see 2 of the bolts. In order to get to the other bolts we need to take the tilt steering assembly appart.

The repair book I have just shows how to get the assembly and column out. 1988 FWD engine chassis and body service manual by chrysler has the info but I can't get it. Maybe someone has the CD-ROM or maybe can describe the process.

My car is in peices and we are at a stand still. I really need help and can't afford a mechanic.

snipped-for-privacy@uarts.edu

215-704-0121
Reply to
Keef0420

Kregan

Maybe someone has the CD-ROM or maybe can describe the process

Ebay? Bob AZ

Reply to
RWatson767