1990 Cutlass lights flickering

Wife's car. I just noticed it as I was putting on new rear calipers, etc. The lights seem to pulsate about 2-4 times sec. Not all the way off, but bright, then brighter. I don't have an analog voltmeter, and my digital doesn't show pulsations, probably some kind of damping circuit. Anyway, before I start pulling fuses & such, has anyone run into this? The voltage at idle is 14.1, and with everything but the A/C (non functioning)on, it holds 13.6, with no drop after 10 minutes. She says she's never noticed it, and hasn't had any starting problems.

Reply to
Steve Walker

This little voltage drop isn't the problem. Maybe a problem of bad connectors or the light switch.

Regards,

Ralf

Reply to
Ralf Ballis