1990 Ford taurus sho

We purchased this SHO and and it ran like a champ. So of course we had to mess with it. I added a cold air intake and a power chip and now it runs like CRAP. It has 0 power. You can floor it and you get to about

  1. I took everything off and still no luck. I reset the computer via the neg. battery cable and it didn't change. I heard something about a master reset switch under the dash. Does anyone have any ideas?? thanks
Reply to
mprlvngrl

Shep

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote: Does anyone have any ideas?? thanks

Like Shep said, check the catalytic converter. You can use a vacuum gauge or if you have an infrared thermometer, check the areas before and after the cat. If the cat is working properly, the area after the cat will be hotter. Also check for a fuel pump for proper pressure.

Reply to
Kruse