1990 ford truck

I have a 1990 F250 Ford Truck with a disel engine and auto trans, with a after market turbo.

My truck started shifting hard between gears 1/2 2/3. within a block one hard shift from 1/2 and the transmission disengaged. Motor still runs but no gears. No noise No oil leaks Trans still locks in Park. Is there a shear pin or keyway that could have broke OFF? thanks Dennis

Reply to
dennisnbrown