1991 Honda Civic

Hey guys, ok i have a 1991 Honda Civic I installed lowering springs on it and well now the vehicle is leaning to the side (left) i checked and replaced left font strut and checked and it stil leaning what you think it could be guys help me out thanks....

Reply to
elnene80

Could be that there was spacer on one end of your OEM springs - your springs control the height.

Also take a look at the position of your springs you may perhaps notice that there's a spring groove in the chassis. If there is a spring groove you will need to align each spring into it's perspective groove.

Reply to
Backbone

Thanks i'll try that...thanks i'll let you know if anything..

Reply to
elnene80