1991 Old Cutlass Cierra, engine stall

Bought from my Dad low mileage, however notice when warmed up, that the engine will try to stall if you slow down too fast. The X-mission acts like it does not shift down. After sitting a while (cool down) works o.k. Last time we worked on this, we replaced the computer. Fixed issue for 2 years. It appears to have come back. Tried a new computer, still got issue. Any ideas? Tom

Reply to
Tom

You did all the reasonable stuff like change the transmission fluid, of course?

--scott

Reply to
Scott Dorsey

Reply to