1991 olds silloette

automatic trans 4cyl. after van warms up tranny slips van dies will restart in about half an hour,has about 160,000 miles on it.

Reply to
rjquik

automatic trans 4cyl. after van warms up tranny slips van dies will restart in about half an hour,has about 160,000 miles on it.

Reply to
rjquik

I thought the '91s only offered a 3.8 V6 or a 3.3 V6 (at least when I bought mine, those were the only options). Where did you get one with a 4?

Reply to
E Meyer

sure sounds like a restricted cat converter loosen the exauste ahead o

the cat to create an air leak then retry drivin

--

23tbucke

23tbucket's Profile:
this thread: