1991Marquis speed control

Speed Control quit working all at once on my 91 Marquis. Has been working fine. Any suggestions as to where I should start trouble shooting?

JPC

Reply to
John Callaway

Mike Behnke

What I discovered is that the "set accelerator" selection does not work. I do get the speed control to work after I hit the "set accelerator" switch then imediately hit the "coast switch". I think possibily there might be a mechanical fault since it does respond to "coast" after I hit "set accelerator. Any ideas?

Reply to
John Callaway