1993 Mercury Tracer lectrical Diagram

I 'm looking for a Owner Manual / Electrical Diagram / Wiring Harness for a Mercury Tracer 1993 or any Site to Download it. Some one can help me?. My car present faults on the pasive restraint system and don't know how to diagnostic/fix it.

Thanks a Lot.

Reply to
Darley

You can't download it anywhere you have to buy it. I recommend eBay for this because there are lots of Escort/Tracer service manuals for older models available for cheap.

Now exactly what is the problem, perhaps I can help.

Reply to
Childfree Scott