1994 altima transmission problem

Can anyone give me a suggestion on the next thing to try.

The problem: The shifter will manually go into the drive, reverse, low, 1 and 2 position ok. However the car just revs up like it would in park, but shows absolutely no sign of wanting to move. i have flushed the tranny, replaced the fluid. No luck. I checked the shifter on the tranny, and it moves also as it should. Replaced the trans filter and gasket with no luck. If anyone has any suggestions on what to check next or what the problem may be, please feel free to respond. My next step is to get a can of gas and a match..........

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
brandicaudill