1994 Chevrolet Caprice ABS check light just came on

What do you think of this, with the ABS check light?

Tom Del Rosso

Good parts car. Or plan on spending some extra money. It isn't street legal as advertised. Notice it doesn't have cats on it? Will fail inspection as is. That ABS unit was known for problems. Could be simple if it's only sensor related.

Reply to
Steve W.

Thanks. I noticed the cats too, but it was listed under 'the good' points. Maybe an honest mistake.

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

With the complete exhaust and some of the other stuff I think it was to show how there was "more power" squeezed out of it...

Reply to
Steve W.