1994 Chevy Cavalier Transmission Problem

My car transmission sometimes malfunctions when the engine is hot. Also 'Check Engine' light comes (code # 32 when scanned), but I am not sure if they are related. I got transmission and EGR valve replaced, but still I have both problems.

Your suggestions to help resolve the problem is greatly appreciated.

Sam

Reply to
sam_weerahandi

You'll need to tell these guys what you mean by 'malfunction'. Like if it slips and what gears etc.

Reply to
ed