1994 ford taurus shifting problems

When in over drive the car has problems shifting from 2nd to 3rd. when it needs to shift it wont and will shift a few monents later. When down shifing from 3rd to 2nd it shifts hard. the force jerks you forward. when in drive it has the same problems from 1st to 2nd. it all strated with the car over heating . I found a line that had a hole in it (from the thermostate to somewhere to the dash area) I replaced the line. I also found a broken vacum line and replaved it. the car no longer over heats but still has shifing problems. I have checked all of the fluids and they are all ok. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Alan

Reply to
Alan McPeck