1994 park ave. Starts than stalls

I have a 94 park ave 3800 v6 ran good in the morning then would not start. Cranked over then stalled untill battery died. Checked cables at battery an d starter seem okay. Did find today the 10 A fuse. Crank airbag/vats has no voltage but is not blown. Any where to start?

Reply to
bobr.kob

Is there spark? Is there fuel? Is the timing good? Is there air and exhaust? I guarantee it is one of these four things.

--scott

Reply to
Scott Dorsey