1994 Protege Rough Idle

I have a 1994 Protege DX (SOHC)5 Speed that idles very rough at a stop as well as bucking as gears are changed. This happens most noticeably when AC is on. Turn AC off at a light, and rough idle stops immediately. The car when first started in the morning and AC on, will not buck or rough idle until engine warms up. I can also duplicate the rough idle with AC off and steering wheel turned all the way R or L. So it appears heavy loads are doing something. The voltage at the battery remains steady under load. There are no codes showing. Here is what I have done so far: New plugs Wires are fairly new and look good New distributor cap and rotor. Cleaned throttle body New air filter New fuel filter Checked for restrictions and or cracks in air hose. Checked vacuum lines for cracks ect. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you

Reply to
jdybber