1995 Ford Escort bucking when accelerating

Hello I have a 1995 Ford Escort, which feels like its bucking when accelerating,

Knowing that it been a while since its been tuned, I replaced the plugs, fuel filter, wires, air filter and coil (was told coil was a common problem on this vehicle)

Well to no big surprise I still have the same problem; also the check engine light has never come on while driving. I also put some "Dry Gas" in the tank just in case there was some moisture in the fuel.

I have also been told it may sound like a MAF sensor or TPS but I would think they would trip the check engine light. Is there a way to test these without a scan tool???

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated

Reply to
Anthony

Disconnect the battery for a moment and then reconnect it. If it runs okay after that it could indicate a sensor/computer problem.

If it is still bad, then it may be a physical problem such as a kinked fuel hose, an injector going bad, etc...

"Anthony @verizon.net>" Hello I have a 1995 Ford Escort, which feels like its bucking when

Reply to
Bob M.