1995 Jeep Cherokee Fuel Cut Off Switch

Does the 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee have an anti-theft fuel cutoff switch, and if so where is it or how do you reset it? I bought this Jeep not running and it had been attempted to be stolen. Even removing a battery on these I believe triggers the security system. I tried reseting it by inserting the key in the rear hatch, but it still starts for a second and then dies. The fuel supply is being cut off and it's not the filter or pump. Please help!

-Kevin

Reply to
beerandwineman