1996 Chevy Caviler Transmission Problem

My Cavalier transmission sometimes fails to shift when the engine is hot. A couple of times I had to let the engine cool off before I can move. 'Check Engine' light also comes on but I am not sure if they are related. I got the transmission and EGR valve replaced, but still have both problems.

Any suggestions as to what the problem could be are greatly appreciated. Sam

Reply to
sam_weerahandi

Shep

Reply to