1996 Monte Carlo Cooling Fans Question

Hi,

My daughter drives a 1996 Monte Carlo with the 3.1 engine. My question is about the cooling fans, this car has two of them. When facing the car, the fan on the right side kicks on when the engine gets hot. Is the fan on the left supposed to kick on too or only when the A/C is on? Because if it is it's not working. Thanks for any help, Dennis

Reply to
Dennis

Shep

Reply to