1996 Neon stalls only in Right hand Turns?

Hi a buddy gave me his 1996 Plymouth Neon 2.0 SOHC to tune up and address a problem when turning to the right, the car dies. I changed the plugs and wire set, then went out for a lengthy test drive. The car bucks and stalls if I push the clutch in, only in right hand turns. At the same time I noticed the speedometer going to Zero (0 mph) and then back up to my present speed. I suspect the Vehicle Speed Sensor (VSS) is at fault, however is there another sensor that reads the ring and pinion or is this it?

Thanks for any input,

Bush

Reply to
Bush