1996 taurus

Hi there i have just found my first problem with my taurus the aircon and air vent is feeding the air on defrost outlets ,feet outlets, but not on the face outlets. any one ever had this happen.?

Reply to
aussie_dean39

Perhaps is a vacuum leak or could be a broken vacuum line or perhaps is a faulty vacuum diaphragm that controls air flow! Could also be a stuck air-flow door! Does the engine sound different than when the issue began, any hissing or something flapping sounds?

What engine size it that?

Reply to
Daryl Bryant