1997 lumina coolant connection problem

I have a 1997 Lumina with a coolant leak. We've been able to pinpoint the problem, it's the connection on the back side of engine, where radiator hose #2 connects. Bought the part for $8.00 now we can't get to to it.. can easily see it, but can't get any tool we have into the space and use it too...manual is useless as taking apart the entire engine is not an option...any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Reply to
jladesigner

you might have to remove the intake manifold to do the job.

Reply to
jfrancis311