1998 Buick Climate control

If anyone is in the market for a repair for a 1998 and up climate control for the Buick Regal or Park Ave. we repair them cheap. This is a very common problem with them. The display gets dimmer then goes out entirely. There are several companies that fix them but all are overpriced. We repair them at great prices. Email for details. snipped-for-privacy@woh.rr.com

Reply to
Uncle Dodo

If one is handy with a soldering iron, they can do it themselves for free. See the link below for instructions:

Roger

Reply to
Roger Maxwell