1998 Kia repair and tech info?

Hey,

I have a 1998 2.0 I Sportage, that is a sick puppy currently. I can't find any repair or technical information short of the $100+ dollar manual offered (but often not available) by Kia.

Anybody know of a good site or list dealing with the Kia Sportage. Or anyplace that manuals or CD's can be bought.

Believe I have a timing problem. Know I have a vacuum system problem. Any info would be appreciated.

Dennisd

Reply to
dennisd

um, dont bother. any car who's company slogan is "the car that cares" deserves a lit rag in its fuel tank. no offence.

Reply to
Simon Dixon