1998 Plymouth Grandvoyager Minivan brakes

Hello,

My 1998 plymouth grand voyager minivan has 90,000 miles on it and I have changed the front brake pads myself in the past but now want to have a mechanic replace the rear brake shoes and possibly turn the roters in the front due to vibration in the steering wheel when braking.

I would like to get the brake system flushed and refilled with fresh brake fluid even though chrysler does not really recommend this.

Should I get this done and will any mechanic be able to this? (Flush and re-fill?). Just concerned that I may have more problems if this is done when really it may not be needed.

Should the fluid be replaced?

Thanks

Reply to
Curtis