1998 Pontiac Transport P0102

1998 Pontiac Transport, 3400 v6. Just replaced engine. Everything went great except I now have a check engine light on. Put the scan tool on it and I get a code P0102 "Mass or Volume Air Flow Circuit Low", everytime I clear the code the light comes on again within a few seconds. I looked at the wiring going the MAF and all looks good, so iam left thinking I have a bad MAF. Does this sound resonable or should I be going through the wiring again. The check engine light has never been on this vehicle befor i swapped out the motor. Anyone have any other suggestions? Thanks
Reply to
skyedragon

Can you see the MAF frequency reading on the scan tool? It should be above

1200 Hz at idle.
Reply to
Robert Hancock