1998 Windstar elecrical problems

Hi all,, I was wondering if anyone knows what is wong with my windstar????

The problem is I have no day time running lights,, no horn ,,airbag light flashing on dashboard and no speed control...

I checked all fuses... all good

any help with be appreciated Thanks Dennis

Reply to
Thunder

Dunno about the DRLs, but all the other symptoms could be caused by a broken clock spring.

Reply to
Mark Olson

Sounds like you may have a broken ground wire. Take one of the failures and trace the wiring. If you don't have a service manual try the library...

windstar????

Reply to
Qwack