2000 Chevy Malibu

I work at a local body shop as a full-time /apprentice mechanic, and i've been working on a co-workers car and we've noticed when he runs the car the exhaust has a really strange smell. He just uses regular esso gas but it smells almost kinda like it's running on ethanol gas, kinda like a corn smell i would almost guess. The car runs really good and everything but it's just been bugging me and I can't figure it out. Anyone got any ideas, just wanna make sure nothing's wrong w/ the car. Thx in advance for your time Sincerely Cndguy_22

Reply to
the_1joker